Payment summaries not e-mailing from MYOb

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payment summaries not e-mailing from MYOb

Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble e-mailing Payment Summaries, I work for a couple of different businesses and have processed Payment Summaries but they are not e-mailing.   Invoices and statements are but not the payment summaries, any clues as to what might be going on?

12 REPLIES 12
Vanessa24
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payment summaries not e-mailing from MYOb

This is reported to be an issue with the online files but I can't email mine and we are not online.

Nor can I save the Empdupe file - any suggestions??

DiG1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

There is a known issue with sending them out and has been for a few days. The work around is to save as PDF and then attach to email or untick send from AccountRight. No update on when it will be fixed have been issued even though it has been several days since problem was noted.

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Oh Poo - I've tried so many times, hope the poor employees aren't going to get ten copies when it's fixed. Smiley Happy

Not that happy about having to do the PDF thing as I have about 50 to send, feel sorry for people who have even more. 

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @Vanessa24 @Karen251 @DiG1 

Thanks for your posts.  We are still working on resolving this, it is currently only the payment summaries with this issue.  To receive information on updates I suggest subscribing to Steven's post--AccountRight online emailing not sending (68/06/19).  You can subscribe by going to the vertical ( . . . ) and clicking the subscribe button. 

We appreciate your patience while we resolve this.  If this resolves your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

I'm probably a bit dumb but I don't understand what you mean by going to the 'vertical' to follow Stephen's posts?  Any mor clearer instructions?

DiG1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Hi

If you go to 

https://community.myob.com/

Under alerrts at the top pf the page you will see the post Click on that. On the right above where it says Friday  click on the 3 buttons (they are the verticals), then click on subscribe

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Got it - Ta Smiley Happy

MargSI
Trusted Cover User
65 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

65Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

My invoices and remittances are not emailing today. Is there a problem with this?

MyBern
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Having the same problem and other than the message on Myob when calling no one knows what is going on. Have reverted to Photo's of the Reports and email them as PDF files. End of the year and weekly pays are become quite a problem. Not sure why ???

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post