Payroll Activity Summary and Payroll Reporting Figures

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Yeoy
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Activity Summary and Payroll Reporting Figures

I have done reports to check my figures up to date till today.

There is a difference in figures and after lots of checking found the figure I was out was the Leave Loading figure up to date.

Does the ATO reporting deduct this figure from there gross payments

Anyone Help

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Activity Summary and Payroll Reporting Figures

Hi @Yeoy 

Thanks for your post.  Leave loading should be added to the gross payments amount. If this is not happening check that the payroll category hasn't been ticked PAYG exempt. To do this go to Payroll Categories>>Wages tab>>open Leave Loading category>>click on Exempt and make sure PAYG withholding is not ticked. 

If it is ticked, you will need to untick it, click Ok then click Ok again to save the change. You can then process a $0 pay to update the YTD amounts in STP. 

Please let me know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Yeoy
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi  Tracey

I have done what you suggested but the figures are still different the Payroll Actiivty Report is more the the EOYF in the payroll reporting the difference is the Leave loading amount

??

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Yeoy 

If the Activity report is more than the STP report in the reporting centre then I would check that the Leave Loading has been assigned the correct ATO reporting category.

The other thing to check is the Payroll Activity report and Payroll Register report. If they are the same, then the problem is with the ATO reporting category. If the Activity and Register are different, then adjustments will have been made to the Pay History tab of the employee card. You will need to work out why the Pay History was changed and make the necessary corrections so the those two reports are the same.

Once the Activity and Register reports are the same you can process a $0 pay to update the YTD amounts in STP.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post