Payroll Category

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KJUDD
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Category

I am using Account Right and trying to create a new Superannuation Category in Payroll Categories. 

I have filled out my information, however the option to record or close is not at the bottom of the window. I have also attempted to update some categories, and the record/close button down the bottom is not visible. 

I have maximised/minimised the windows, and tried this on two seperate laptops and I'm having the same issue.

Can you please advise what to do?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Payroll Category

Hi @KJUDD 

This can sometimes happen if you do not have the required user access to be able to create the super categories. If you're not the Administrator on the file, can you please check if the Administrator can create the super category?Let us know if they also experience the same issue. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,000 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,000Posts

910Kudos

635Solutions

Re: Payroll Category

Hi @KJUDD 

I think @Komal_S  misunderstood your post. This is a display issue. Try changing your DPI to 100% - which might make things very small on your display. MYOB does not handle DPI adjustments very well. 

See this post for possible solution.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post