Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions - can entries be cleared once adjustments made

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
deborah
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions - can entries be cleared once adjustments made

After clearing "causes of exceptions" transactions showing in the above report by using the "Pay Liabilities" option and General Journal - is there a way to remove the transactions from the  report.

The report shows the same information with the addition of my General Journal, I would like to be able to clear the 2015,2016,2017,2018 entries.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions - can entries be cleared once adjustments made

Hi @deborah 

As you have not changed the actual transactions themselves the auditor will keep picking them up as possible causes of exceptions. To clear them you would need to correct them, which should not be done for transactions in previous financial years.  Depending on how you pay your payroll liabilities an Out of Balance amount can be expected. You may find this post Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions, informative.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post