Payroll Reconcilliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kinda-Mindi
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Reconcilliation

An employee left our employ and was later re employed.

We reinstated the card and took out the termination date.

The entitlements at time of termination and which had been paid as part of the employees final pay re appeared on our entitlement reports.

I contacted MYOB and was instructed to go to the employees card to the entitlements section and zero out the hours and then go to the pay history and zero out the amounts there also.

Its time now to reconcile payroll and we have been using STP for 2 years now.  EOFY Finalisation - the empoyee summary of payments YTD figure is not showing her annual leave, leave loading and personal leave amounts that were paid to her.

How do i fix this?

My payroll activity summary and payroll register reports both reconcille and all figures are the same.

The only difference is the employees leave payments .

Please advise how i can fix this without putting my reports out.  I need her YTD figures to reconcile.

Thank you for you help.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Reconcilliation

Hi @Kinda-Mindi 

Thanks for your post. I can see from your account that our phone support team have arranged for a data file repair to be done on that file as you have an issue with the entitlements being out of balance.

If you continue to have problems after that repair has been completed please do let us know.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post