Experienced Cover User
Australia
1300HOTAIR
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll categories printing out of order

I have read numerous questions and quieies in relation to the order in which they appear on the employees payslip.. I am using the latest Version of AccountRight Plus 18.1.1 and find this incredably frustrating.  Has anyone found a fix for this issue other than reloading categories.  The payslips look very unprofessional and are confusing 

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,894 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2894Posts

421Kudos

441Solutions

Re: Payroll categories printing out of order

Hi @1300HOTAIR

From my understanding, the Payroll Category Order can change based on a few factors:

• Category Description
  • First Added
  • First Used
  • Category Type Placement

This can depend based on the First Added & First Used and also the Category Type Placement and the best way to try re-ordering is by re-building the Payroll Categories and re-adding them which I can understand is not ideal.

I believe this is with our Development Teams to investigate and apply a more standardised ordering, I have sent these details to the Development Team again to see where they are at with this.

From my own investigations I could not find a more suitable workaround myself, though there may be some others in the community who may have worked out another method.

If I hear any information on this, I shall update this thread.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post