Payroll details incorrect since update

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Josefine
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll details incorrect since update

I deal with multiple MYOB files and I process the payroll for all entities. We have updated our files to 2020.1 last week and since then one of our files shows the incorrect TOIL entitlement balance on the payslips. The entitlement balance in the individual card is correct but it now shows the Year-to-date balance instead of the total balance which means that I have staff ringing me up because their entitlment balances show as a negative figure. The set-up of the payslip form has not been changed and seems identcal to the other entities. The holiday leave entitlement still shows the correct balance. Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to fix it?

Thank you very much,

Josefine

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll details incorrect since update

Hi @Josefine 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of an issue in 2020.1 with entitlements displaying incorrectly on payslips where the YTD amount from the employee card was being displayed instead of the Total. If your file is online, this issue has been resolved.

If your file is offline, the fix is in the 2020.2 release. In the meantime you can use the steps in this post to correct the entitlements on payslips: YTD amounts on payslips 2020.1 

Please do let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post