Payroll processed twice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JessS
Experienced Cover User
65 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

65Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll processed twice

Our payroll has been processed twice.  Only one bank file was created and paid, however there are two lots of everything in payroll transaction journal.

how do i go about deleting one of the payrolls?  some of them have the blue arrow and some have the grey arrow so im not sure which one i should be deleting. 

There is also a double up in super as well, which im assuming will be fixed once one of the payrolls is deleted.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll processed twice

Hi @JessS

Within AccountRight a blue arrow means that the transaction has not been used in a subsequent transaction, such as including it in an electronic payment transaction. Given that the pay has been included in an electronic payment, this would mean that the grey arrow transactions were the ones included in that bank file.

The blue arrow payroll transactions should therefore be the duplicates and capable of being deleted. When they are they won’t appear in the Prepare Electronic Payments window nor will they appear in the superannuation window to be paid

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post