Payroll report customisation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Samiam
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll report customisation

Hello there

I would like to customise the Employees Activity Summary payroll report to include columns for payroll categories such as mobile phone allowance paid / OT hours paid / PPL paid etc.

All this data is available on the Payroll Register [Detail] report however not in a line item summary by employee - how can i create this report?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll report customisation

Hi @Samiam 

Thanks for your post. The Payroll Activity summary and Payroll Register summary reports are filtered according to the classification of the payroll category. All payroll categories in the Wages tab of the Payroll Categories window will be included in the Wages column of those reports. As such, it's not possible to create new columns for those reports.

As mentioned by you both the Payroll Activity detail and Payroll Register detail reports give a breakdown of each payroll category on a employee basis.

If these reports don't suit your needs you could look at exporting the data to excel to create your own report or have a look at third party reporting apps.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post