Payroll reporting Centre not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RMEM
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll reporting Centre not working

When is the issue with payroll reporting going to be fixed.  I now have 2 x payroll run fortnights not reported to the ATO

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @RMEM

Our teams investigated several reports from customers encountering the "Something went wrong at our end" message when accessing the Payroll Reporting Centre. The cause of that error appears to be out-of-date Windows versions and security certificates. To resolve that error we recommend making sure Windows and security updates are completed and that you are using a supported version: System requirements

If you're still having issues please let me know.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

NKSDA
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Melia

We have been having the same issue for over two weeks now. Our windows and security certificates are updated and we are still having the issue.

Please advise when this issue will be fixed.

Cheers

NK

JohnMarch
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Our Windows is up to date, I have not been able to lodge an STP report for FOUR WEEKS now! This issue was supposedly going to be fixed with 2022.9 but no, it's still happening.  When is this going to be fixed?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @JohnMarch and @NKSDA 

Investigations into the Something went wrong error when connecting to the STP reporting centre indicate that it is caused by out-of-date Windows versions and security certificates. To resolve that error we recommend making sure Windows and security updates are completed and that you are using a supported Windows version: System requirements

If the file is not online, you will need to put it online to set up and lodge STP Phase 2. This can also resolve that error as you're connecting to the ATO in an up-to-date browser.

As this issue is environmental and not related to AccountRight, we recommend speaking to an IT professional if you continue to get this error.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post