Payroll reporting YTD verfication report issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
christine123
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll reporting YTD verfication report issue

Hi,

I am not able to reconcile the Payroll Reporting YTD with the Payroll Register & Payroll Summary Reports in MYOB (which match and are correct). The difference relates to 2 final payments which are unused leave on termination for 2 employees. The YTD reports in Payroll reporting centre is not picking up those two payruns that we have reported as Gross payment previously. When I looking back at the YTD data reported to the ATO at the time of their final pay, both YTD info was correct then. 

One of possible reasons i could think of is their termination dates, which are earlier than final payment date. 

What should we do to fix it? Thanks heaps for your help!

Thanks

Christine

2 REPLIES 2
KatieLou
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll reporting YTD verfication report issue

I have the same issue. It is one random pay back in April that is causing a discrepancy with the STP reporting. It has been lodged and declared in STP, but it is the exact figure that is out.

This employee is also terminated. I have tried removing the termination and updating, but it is not correcting. And now her Gross isn't appearing, just her PAYG. The STP report was sent one day after her termination. I have removed this and changed to the date of the reporting.

Her SGC is also coming up as zero when other employees have theirs reporting??? 

I don't know what else to try.
Thanks

Kate

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Payroll reporting YTD verfication report issue

Hi @christine123

Thanks for your post. Please refer to our Community Forum post Incorrect ETP Values - EOFY Finalisation 2022 which has information and instructions on how to resolve this depending on your scenario. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post