Payroll reporting YTD verfication report showing $0 in gross payments (for Base Hourly for one employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sal2107
Trusted Cover User
66 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

66Posts

21Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll reporting YTD verfication report showing $0 in gross payments (for Base Hourly for one employee

Hi, I have an employee who was terminated this year. I am not able to reconcile the Payroll Reporting YTD with the Payroll Register & Payroll Summary Reports in MYOB (which match and are correct). The YTD in Payroll Reporting is not picking up the Base Hourly payments for that one employee, all of his other payment types are correct. His Summary of Payments report is also not picking up the Gross Payments (base hourly).

The payroll category for Base Hourly in MYOB is set as Gross Payments.

The only difference for him is his termination status.

Any ideas will be appreciated Smiley Happy

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll reporting YTD verfication report showing $0 in gross payments (for Base Hourly for one employee

Hi @sal2107,

Thanks for your post. 

In this scenario, I would advise you to reactivate the employee and remove their termination date from their employee card and STP, then run a $0 Void pay/Update Event, which should pull through any figures that have been missed. Once the $0 Void pay/Update Event has been accepted, please compare the reports again. 

Let me know how you get on, happy to assist further. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

sal2107
Trusted Cover User
66 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

66Posts

21Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Payroll reporting YTD verfication report showing $0 in gross payments (for Base Hourly for one employee

Hi Sam

Thank you - your work-around worked!

A little annoying to have to do it though, I'm glas I only had one employee with the issue.

Thanks again

Kind regards

Sally

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post