Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Webb1
Experienced Cover User
74 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

74Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the payroll section of Accountright.  We have input the payroll twice today and it is not saving it.  It lets us go as far as the recording section and then nothing.  If we hit next it just disappears.  As we have 50 employees it is getting a little frustrating that we have to keep trying to get it to save.

Could this be attributed to internet connection or something else

3 REPLIES 3
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll

Hi @Webb1 

I’m not aware of any current widespread issues with AccountRight online files.

That said If you suspected the fact the file is online was contributing to the issue, you could look at checking the file out by going to File >> Check Out. Checking the file out downloads a copy of the file onto that computer so you can work on it without the file being stored online. The checked out file can then be returned online by going to File >> Check In.

Additionally you may also want to consider splitting the employees up into two groups when processing. This has the effect of reducing the amount of information being processed which can get around other potential issues like timeout related errors

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Webb1
Experienced Cover User
74 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

74Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Hi

Yes and no we worked out that it was because this person signs in as an administrator which means she reads the server.  We do not have a the server myob just the one that is on a single PC,so she was unable to see it.

I did read something about changing the permissions etc, but we were unable to find out exactly how to do this, so we haven't got any further really.

Thanks

Webb1
Experienced Cover User
74 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

74Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Hi I posted to the wrong post just earlier

Yes and no, I just think it is our internet connection at the moment.  It is very slow and keeps timing out and losing the connection, so we eventually got it through the next day but it was a long wait for it to think about it.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post