Payrun looked fine but didn't record properly.

ChezK1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payrun looked fine but didn't record properly.

Hi, Completed the 1st payrun with a new company but both mine and the resigned staffer's PAYSLIPs showed nil amounts (mine) and standard rather than termination pay amounts respectively. I've obviously done something wrong but the amounts appear correctly in the STP report and the Electronic Payment Account so I'm not sure how this has happened. Pay run dates were correct but the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register seem to reflect a previous pay.  All the other employees had no changes to record for this run.  Any ideas would be welcome as the next payrun is looming - many thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,548 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,548Posts

770Kudos

881Solutions

Re: Payrun looked fine but didn't record properly.

Hi @ChezK1 

Thanks for your post. The STP report is based on what was recorded at that time so it's possible that something changed later. The Payroll Activity is based on what is recorded through Process payroll at the filtered date so if there has been a change it will be reflected in this report. Can you open the pay transactions and check the amounts there, are they correct?

I'll be happy to look into this for you if you send me screenshots of the payslips, pay transactions and reports by private message.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post