Pays not showing up in the Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Marli
Trusted Cover User
29 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

29Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pays not showing up in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi, I have just completed my pay cheques for this week and noticed that I was not directed to Authorise the payment which is strange and also the pays are not listed in the Payroll Reporting Centre even though they have been recorded.    I also had a problem the week prior when I did my pays and for some reason something went wrong and a duplicate series of pays went through less any allowances of which I manually update prior to processing.  Due to this I only paid this week the allowances so the two pay cheques total up a correct pay for each employee.  Would there be a problem because there was no base hourly rate paid? Any ideas as to what went wrong and how do I get them to appear so my ATO year to date figures are correct? Thanks in advance. Regards Marli

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Pays not showing up in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi @Marli 

Generally speaking if duplicate pays have been processed you would just need to delete the duplicates and process pays the following week as normal. If the wages were transferred to employee's banks prior to noticing the duplication you can follow the steps in this support note - Fixing an overpayment or underpayment 

With regard to STP reporting, you can process a $0 (void) payrun to update the YTD amounts with the ATO. You can check the YTD amounts in the last report sent by going into the Payroll Reporting Centre, clicking on the ... button for the last report and selecting Download. As long as the YTD amounts are correct you're all good.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Marli
Trusted Cover User
29 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

29Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for replying to my enquiry.  I followed the underpayment advice but my delema is that the details (report for that period) have not shown up in the ATO Reporting Centre.  I processed the pays as normal but instead of it asking me to authorise the payment it by passed that step so assume this is the reason it hasn't shown up in the ATO Reporting Centre.  I have gone back into each employee and the pay cheques are there but unless this shows up in the ATO Reporting Centre my YtoD for each employ will not balanced.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Marli

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Marli 

First thing I need to confirm is that you are still connected to the ATO. The quickest way to check is by opening Process Payroll. If you have the Payroll Reporting ready to go message then you are connected and only need to process a $0 pay to update the YTD amounts with the ATO. Or you can wait until you process your next payrun and declare that as normal. Once that report is accepted by the ATO the YTD amounts will be updated.

In this situation the individual payruns won't appear in the reporting centre so you just need to make sure the YTD amounts are correct.  The reporting centre doesn't calculate the YTD amounts, it simply sends the payroll information you have in MYOB to the ATO.  You can check your reporting is correct by downloading the most recent STP report and reconciling it with the Payroll Activity report and Payroll Register report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Marli
Trusted Cover User
29 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

29Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Hi Tracey

Thanks for your reply and additional info.  I am not sure if I am connected or not because I did what you asked and the ready to go message doesn't come up but when I go into Payroll Reporting area and go into Connect to ATO it shows that I am connected.   I looked at all the suggested reports and reconcilled them and the difference is the two pay cheques that have not gone thru from MYOB to the ATO. The only thing I did differently from the previous week was that I recovered a backed up data file and got you guys to delete the old and put the new file in the cloud.  Could this have done something to alter the norm?  I just need these two pay cheque totals to reflect in the ATO Reporting area before I process my next pay week.  Any other ideas moving forward? Thanks in advance. Regards Marli

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Marli 

Removing the file from cloud and replacing it with another one should not have affected the connection to ATO , however, if you send me a Private Message with your serial number, I can investigate this for you and provide more information on what is different from normal processing. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post