Payslip - Time In Lieu Balance from FY1920

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
nancyq
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

30Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payslip - Time In Lieu Balance from FY1920

Hi,

For new Financial Year, I have one employee that on his payslip, there is no opening balance for Time In Lieu/ RDO carried over from prior FY1920.

Would you be able to advise why?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payslip - Time In Lieu Balance from FY1920

Hello @nancyq 

In order for accruals to show on a payslip, the following conditions must be met:

• In the applicable Entitlement category, Print on Pay Advice is ticked.
  • In Setup Menu > Preferences > Reports and Forms > Include YTD amounts and entitlement balances on paycheque stubs is ticked
  • In Card File > Payroll Details > Entitlements, Ensure the payroll category for the employee has been ticked

Assuming the above is all set up correctly, the last thing to note is that when the year rolls over, the entitlement category does need to be used in order for it to show up on payslips. You can test this by putting through a dummy payrun with everything zeroed out except for the TIL (i.e. 1 hour entered). The TIL should then show up on payslpis (you can reverse the dummy pay after). 

Let me know how the above goes and if you are still having an issue with the one employee, I'll be happy to investigate further.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post