Payslip field - Superannuation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JulieFisher
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payslip field - Superannuation

Hi all

I've just upgraded my AccountRight to enable a payroll function and while customizing the payslip I've found that there isn't the field to show the mandatory super contribution and fund name (or name & number) that the SG contributions are to be paid into. The Payslips advice from the Fair Work Ombudsman indicates that this information must be included on a payslip. Have I missed something? 

5 REPLIES 5
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Payslip field - Superannuation

Hi @JulieFisher 

Thank you for your post. 

We don't currently have any reports of any software issues pertaining to super and payslips, so it's best if can check the process you followed to determine if a step had been missed. Have a look under To include super and entitlements in Personalising pay slips, and please let me know if you have followed the steps but are still experiencing the same issue. If you are, we can investigate this issue further for you. 

Let me know how you get on and if you do require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

JulieFisher
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your reply Jesh

I don't think I've explained my problem properly. 

I have set up the entitlements etc and have also customized a payslip. While customizing the payslip you select the fields that display the information you require and I cannot work out which field (from the ones available in the 'Fields' menu) is the one that will display the dollar amount of SG. 

I realize that the super will only show once the monthly total reaches 450 but this will only appear on the payslip if I have the correct field inserted into the template. I have fields and text boxes for Super Fund Name, Employee Fund number etc but I cannot determine which field is the one for the actual dollar amount. 

Fields available are - SuperFund, Superannuation Fund Name, Employer Superannuation Membership #, Employee Superannuation Membership #. I can't see one that indicates it for the Superfund contribution. 

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @JulieFisher 

Thank you for clarifying this for me.

You don't need to add a field to apply the SGC amount, since the SCG amount is automatically printed on the payslip in accordance to the conditions set out by Fairwork. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

JulieFisher
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Jesh

As you have said I don't need a specific field, I'm assuming the superannuation amount appears within the columns on the payslip then. As I've fully customized a payslip (not using the default) I just needed to understand where the superannuation amount appears before I print payslips this week. 

Thanks for your help. 

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @JulieFisher 

Thank you for your reply.

That is correct. Below is a screenshot from my Clearwater example where you can see the fund name, and the SG contributions and where they appear on the payslip.

Capturessss.PNG

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post