Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payslips Bouncing Back

Hi,

We have for the last few months had an employees payslip bounce back and be declared as undeliverable. We have liaised with the employee and their email address is correct and they are able to receive emails from our work emails. The below is the message that we have received:

Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Is there a way to correct this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payslips Bouncing Back

I am having the exact same issue with a long term employee....who has not changed his email address and have never had an issue with before.

Any help much appreciated Smiley Happy

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,205 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,205Posts

88Kudos

113Solutions

Re: Payslips Bouncing Back

Hi @UrbCab  and @NatalieL2 

Thank you for your post.

Generally speaking if you are receiving a diagnostic code of rejected on an email this would be coming from the receiver’s email server rejecting the incoming email for an unknown reason.

As emails sent through AccountRight would come from slightly different email servers than the recipients, it’s possible that the recipients email server had recently undergone an update, which unlike before the update is now misreading the incoming emails from AccountRight as a spam email and rejecting them at a server level. However, if it is an Outlook email failing to receive the email, it could also be the result of a recent Windows update that would result in AccountRight emails being misread as spam also.

In either case, I would advise the recipients to whitelist the email address that the payslip is coming from to ensure that any emails from it isn't being blocked.

Please let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post