Personal leave accrual

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Deb5
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Personal leave accrual

Good morning

I have discovered that our company has not always had the "carry over remaining entitlement over to next year" checked on the personal leave accrual enttitlement.  I would love to audit this and understand who has had this checked and from what date.  Is there anything in the audit log that would help me? Any recommendations?

Also is there a good report that shows enttilement accrued and days taken that doesn't restrict me to one month as appears to be doing in the Entitlement balance report?  Bonus points if its easily extracted to excel for review.  Any help/sugestions etc would be most appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Personal leave accrual

Hi @Deb5 

AccountRight will not keep records of who and when an option/preference was enabled/disabled. Changes made on a journal-level are tracked and can be reviewed through the Journal Security Audit report. I only way I could see you checking when a preference/option was disabled would be to restore your backups to identify when it was enabled and when it was disabled. You could then, in theory, run the Session Security Audit report to identify what users have logged in during that time period.

In terms of showing the entitlement hours that should be present, I would be running the Entitlement Balance [Detial] report (Reports>>Payroll>>Entitlement). This report can be run on a monthly or date period basis. Note: the dates must fall within the same payroll year and you can only review for the current or last payroll year. If you are needing to review an earlier period you would be looking at restoring a backup prior to closing that payroll year. The Entitlement Balance [Detial] report can be sent through to Excel if required.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Deb5
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Personal leave accrual

Thanks Steven, appreciate your time.  It is as I suspected unfortunately.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post