Printing Hours worked by each employee on a job

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Davidv
Trusted Partner
58 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

58Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing Hours worked by each employee on a job

Our client uses timesheets to record each employees hours and allocates the hours worked to jobs.

Whilst we can print a job detail report which shows the total value of the hours worked on each job, we actually require a report that shows the hours each employee has worked on the job and the category (ie ordinary hours, overtime, double time)

Is there any such report available in MYOB or an Add-on to MYOB - the only way we can do it at the moment is to print the timesheets for each employee weekly and then manually add up the hours - surely there is a report or add on that can do this

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Printing Hours worked by each employee on a job

Hi @Davidv 

From an AccountRight point of view, job costs are tracked in dollar values associated with accounts, generally Profit and Loss accounts. As it's designed to track those account values it doesn't allow for a direct report of the total number of hours associated with a job.

If you are looking into that you would be looking at third-party reporting addon solutions. A range of this can be found on the MYOB Addon Solution Centre. If you do find a potential that may meet your requirements I would recommend speaking to the developer of that product to discuss features, implementation and how it integrations with your MYOB Software.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Davidv
Trusted Partner
58 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

58Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Printing Hours worked by each employee on a job

Thanks Steven

I was fortunate enough to be able to enlist one of my collegues to create reports using Power BI - the format and detail that we are now able to give the client was such that the client was over the moon

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post