Processing Electronic Payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
102 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

102Posts

19Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Processing Electronic Payments

Good morning (and happy New Year!)

I am not very experienced with payroll yet and have been trying to do electronic payments for our wages.  I have followed the steps one by one as in my MYOB manual, and up to step 8 where I have to save the ABA file everything works fine, but after I have clicked "save" it says that the "Prepare Electronic Payments" window reappears.  Mine doesn't.  I don't know which steps to follow to get the actual payment straight from MYOB to be paid out of our bank account, so every week I have to go into the bank and pay the wages manually. Can someone please help me get on track here ...

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Processing Electronic Payments

Hi @Mathilda 

After you have saved the ABA file in a specified location on your computer, the next step would be uploading that ABA file to your bank.  The bank file can be uploaded to your bank using your bank's online banking portal. Refer to the help in your online banking for instructions on how to do this, or check with your bank. You can also search Google for your bank's instructions, e.g. search for "upload bank file ANZ" or "upload aba file westpac", etc.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tilla
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you, this was very helpful - if only I had the same help from our bank Smiley Sad

Tilla
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How do I mark it as a solution?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Tilla 

Great to hear that @Komal_S 's post was of assistance to yourself. As you were not logged in as the original poster you would not have the option to accept a post on the thread as a solution. However, in this case, I've arranged for that response to be marked as an accepted solution on your behalf.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post