8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Query on Paying Super - MYOB Essentials

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have an employee that commenced as a casual and has been made permanent in Feb of last quarter.

I have him set up in MYOB as 'Employee (Casual)' (which is now inactive) and 'Employee' to differentiate his casual to permanenet status.  (is this the correct way to enter in myob)?

I tried to download the Super Report into the Super Portal and an error appeared 'Key Data Change' Accept the Member Change or Create a New Member.  There is also an option to Remove the employee.   Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and how do I fix this error.      

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,877 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,877Posts

474Kudos

438Solutions

Re: Query on Paying Super - MYOB Essentials

Hi @Jenny62 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in replying. Generally when an employee changes from casual to permanent you would need to change their Employment status, assign any applicable entitlements and update other information, such as pay rate. Using the same employee card will ensure that the employee only has one Income Statement reported by you. 

This help article explains how to do this: Changing an employee from full time, part time or casual 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Query on Paying Super - MYOB Essentials

Thanks Tracey, appreciate your response.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post