Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payslip Entitlement Total Balances

Hello,

We are online and have upgraded to 2020.2 and our YTD figures on payslips are still showing that carryover figure, not the total, therefore I have paid out a final pay for an employee and have paid his annual leave and of course he is querying why the YTD figure on the payslip is more than what I have paid. The figure was always correct on the payslips prior to upgrading EOFY 2020.

This pay was processed just last Thursday, so where is the fix that I have seen mentioned in the forums? 

I require an urgent response please as I have an employee upset that I have withheld annual leave on his termination.

Kind regards,

Deb. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,793 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,793Posts

582Kudos

577Solutions

Hi @DebAlgate 

I'm sorry that no one has replied to you yet. The issue where payslips were displaying the YTD amounts rather than the Total from the employee card was resolved in 2020.1 for online files and in 2020.2 for offline files.

If you are seeing different amounts on the payslips and entitlement reports can you please provide screenshots of those payslips and reports? Please remove confidential information from screenshots before posting on the forum.

Once I have those screenshots I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for getting back to me.

We pay fortnightly, as you can see the YTD figure for holiday accrual from the 2nd of July to the 16th is completely incorrect. The YTD figure on the 2nd is random, and the figure on the 16th is the opening hours from 30.6.2020. Please refer to the Entitlement balance detail report. The 87.16 taken is where I have paid out accruals on termination and you can see it comes back to zero. However the balance on the final payslip remains as the same as that of the 16th July.

I don't know why there is a card balance of 385.92 in the summary report, the balance now in this employees card after it should be zero still sits as 128.64.

Please help!

Kind regards,

Deb. 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,793 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,793Posts

582Kudos

577Solutions

Hi @DebAlgate 

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Thanks for sending those screenshots. Your Entitlement Balance (Detail) report is showing a Difference. This usually happens if a manual change has been made to the Pay History in the employee card.

The Entitlement Balance report bases it's information on what has been processed through pay runs, and in your report the available hours is reduced to zero. However there is a Difference which is the same figure as the Card Balance, indicating that the Pay History is different to the report.

To find the month this may have occurred, you would need to run the report for the previous month(s) until the Difference is 0.00. You could then manually adjust the employee's Pay History to correct the difference.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thank you, I have worked it out. Seems a bit dodgy just making it work when there wasn't anything manually adjusted to put it out of balance in the first instance.

All nice zero balances now!

Thanks

Deb

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post