Re: YTD Verification Report incorrect 2021-22

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sam17
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

Hi There

Also having trouble with STP YTD reports.

Payroll Register and Payroll Activity balance.

YTD balance is incorrect.

Traced it to 2 employee payrun earlier in the year on seperate occassions, however nothing wrong with those pay runs - all reported to ATO correctly.

Have run $0 payrun.

All reports sent and approved by ATO during the year.

All reporting categories correct.

What else can I do?

Tried to send private message - not working.

46 REPLIES 46
Cherylp
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same problem.  I have found a pay processed earlier in the year doubled up the employees pays when recorded.  I reversed one set of pays, this made the payroll report correct , but STP YTD and payroll history shows no figures were processed at all for that pay.  ???

I have also had to process first payroll for this financial year, therefore I cannot access history now to fix 🙉🙉

ClareM
Partner
17 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

17Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

We are also having major problems with YTD finalisation for 4 terminated employees.  I have tried everything I can think of including unterminating them in ATO STP reporting and reactivating them in the system (not unterminating them in MYOB just reactivating their cargs.  I have checked all payroll categories and their classifications are correct and STP is accepting the $0 update , but these employees are all showing as $0 gtross pay which is incorrect.  3 were pre STP2 and 1 was post STP 2 all other employeees, terminated or otherwise are fine.

Please help as this is getting urgent and we need to roll the Payroll year

SheliR
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Did you get an answer to have this fixed? I am having the same problem. Anyone that was employed and run through STP 1 is not showing up in my finalisation. So STP 2 did not bring thier pays over! frustrating! Now all employees over 6mths employed have a zero balance in the thier report. 

I do not know how to fix this

jodieL2
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

did you get an answer for this as mine is doing the same

Sam17
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

I'm still waiting on a reply from MYOB.

Have been on hold 2.5 hours and no answer.

Tried running $0 payrun and that has made everything worse.

Oled76
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same problem with the ATO Verification Report. It is out by the gross salary of 1 terminated employee.

I've hit the "undo" for termination on the ATO reporting side as well as the MYOB side, and then run the report again, but it made no difference.

The MYOB moderator's advice is to finalise the terminated employee, even if the verification report is incorrect. I'm not keen to do this... 

MYOB needs to get onto this, as the 14th is looming!

SheliR
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam,

Yes so did I (run the $0 payroll )and now the employees that were showing up before are no longer showing now.. only 3 employeess that were added since STP2 are showing.. so annoying - sorry you have been on hold so long!

jodieL2
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam,

Can you let us know how to fix this problem once MYOB finally answer the phone.

We all pay good money for there products but the customer service is appauling.

mushie73
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I had this issue last week. I had to make each employee active and take out their termination date. then I had to do zero dollar pays for them.  This brought the figures back in the YTD finalisation.  I then could do the EOY Finalisation.  I had to put the termination dates back in and then make them inactive again.  I have now noticed that there are others in my EOY Finalisations that are $0 for the gross wages, but the PAYG is there...so now will have to talk to MYOB about that as well as waiting on hold for 2 hours with an error message doing the pays, which I believe is something to do with salary sacrifice.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post