Re: YTD Verification Report incorrect 2021-22

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JOberg
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

We had a problem with ours as well and this morning I finally managed to sort it out. 

I removed all their termination dates and ran a Zero pay which I lodged with the ATO. BUT before I lodged I had to go in and add their income type on the Tax tab of their Card file.

Pain in the neck - I had over 20 terminated employees but at least now I can finalise at last.

Good Luck

Jeanette

MaxxMusic
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having a simliar issue, except I have now done 3 zero payruns.. I had already unterminated and made them inactive... And added the "Income Type"...

The total in the top right of the screen is correct (when you add in the unused leave amounts), but the total in the PDF Verification report is out by one whole employee - not a terminated one!!!

Each individual's amount matches summary to the cent, but the total is wrong!

It also isn't showing the ETP deduction from one  terminated employee Smiley Sad 

Waited on hold yesterday for an hour only to have my call cut off... Got in to work to call at 8am and been on hold since then...

My staff are hassling me!!

JOberg
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

We had a problem with ours as well and this morning I finally managed to sort it out. My issue was with terminated employees so I removed all their termination dates and ran a Zero pay which I lodged with the ATO. BUT before I lodged I had to go in and add their income type on the Tax tab of their Card file.

Now the issue has resolved - thank goodness as MYOB seemed to be doing nothing to assist. 

I'm not sure if I needed to do the zero pay for the terminated people but I no longer had the option to lodge an update event on last year (ie 21/22)

I would recommend that you check all the employees have the income type.  

Good luck

Jeanette

Real_Estate_WA
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I also have this issue

Payroll Summary, Payroll Activity and Payroll Register all agree but YTD verifiaction report is WAY OUT and all the issues are with employees that have left.

SDB_18
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

mine too @Real_Estate_WA  :-( except none of my employee amounts match up. Even the ones still employed 

MaxxMusic
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@SDB_18 I the same issue with all my FT & PT employees, but then when I opened each of their reports, it was because any Paid leave (Annual or Personal) is shown separately...

However, I still have the ETP issue with the terminated employee and i spoke with MYOB today and they are aware of the issue and are letting me know when it's fixed.. I'll post back here when I hear back from them!!!

I do still have the issue with the PDF Verification report showing the incorrect total and that is because of a totally different Employee!!!

However, they said if the amounts for each individual are correct when I add in the leave amounts, then I can finalise them Smiley Happy

SuW
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracy

I understand the changes made in the payroll history will effect the payroll register/activity reports but how do you change the entry now we have rolled over the a new year please?

Ali6
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

You need to remove the termination date from their file as well as re-activate them in payroll, then process a $0 payroll. This corrected the issue for all my terminated employees other than 1 who has an ETP and i can't work out.

Ali6
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I found once the terminated employees are corrected by unterminating, running $0 pay run etc, that then all the other employees went wrong and previously were correct. I then ran a $0 pay run for everyone and that corrected them.

SuW
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I have already tried doing a 0 payroll.  The super figures have been adjusted in history.  I believe i need to change back to original entry and re-enter through payroll to correct.  But not sure how to access pay history 21/22 year.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post