Re: YTD Verification Report incorrect 2021-22

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MBREcho
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi MYOBperson101

Any news from the staff that her end it is said tax ready.
Thanks for your hlep.

Joana
7 Posts
User
User

7Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Hi. Thank you for your post. I have done a $0 payrun with previous employees active. Do I need to run another $0 once I have set everyone as inactive and inserted their termination date at 30/06/22?? Thanks.

Blinds
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,

I had a similar problem with terminated employees for which I did a $0 pay run and got updated.

However, one employee in particular, he was on a full time salary basis during July and August, he resigned and was terminated. He came back to work for us in February on a casual hourly basis. When I run the reports the Salary wages that he received in July and August only show in the Payroll Activity Summary. I have changed his card back to salary and I did a $0 pay run but still his salary payments are not showing in the YTD, Payroll Register Summary report or the reconciliation (superannuation and tax from those pays show fine). I also did a 1 cent pay run and still nothing.

I have also been on hold with MYOB since Friday and after around 2 hours wait on the line it hungs on me.

Pennicott
Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I'm not a MYOB expert but this worked for me.

Take out the termination date and note the date for later, make sure all employees who are inactive, active agian and run $0 update. The problem was also made worse  for me because I had set us up for STP 2 and changed all the payroll categories to the new correct ones but when time came to finalise, STP2 has reverted back to STP1 with the ATO so all categories in MYOB were incorrect and not sending to the ATO!!!!!

I have 110 employees and 60 payroll categories!! It has taken me all day to troubleshoot all possible fixes but finally it works. Now I have to set up STP2 again!!

MYOB,

Would have been nice, if in your end of year instructions, you told us to check all employee cards are active to start with so that the informatin flows through with the $0 update. Without it terminated employees come through with $0 gross.

Perhaps not prompt us to set up STP2 halfway through a year until we have done EOFY finalisations? and put more people on in your call centres at this time fo year!!!

Not happy Jan

JanW1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi All

I have worked out what causes the ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03 which causes the YTD verification report to show no amount for Gross YTD ($) is due to the Card ID in each employees card.  Ensure that this is only numbers or *None in the Card ID field.  If you have characters in this field (example the employees name) it wont submit to the ATO and these errors will occur.  Go to Card List, Employee tab, Card ID list should show as numbers or *None.  If not, you will need to edit each employee and change.

Once you have the Card ID field with only numbers or *None, then you have to run a $0 payroll as at 30/06/2022 ensuring everything is nil including leave entitlements.  Once you run this $0 payroll, then resubmit your EOFY verification report.  You will note the Gross YTD ($) will now have amounts.

I hope this helps.

Janine

MaxxMusic
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@JanW1 

Hi Janine,

Thanks for that info!!

That is ridiculous though... Why can't we put whatever we want in there?? I have retail staff and teaching staff and I use that field to separate them in my payruns!!

Guess I'll have to find another way! Very annyoying!

Thanks again for the info Smiley Happy

Ali6
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

That may be a cause but it's not the underlying cause - there's a bug they need to fix so I wouldn't change your setup. ALL of my employees have letters as their code and the error is only appearing on a small portion of them - say 6 out of 70.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post