Reconciling to an employees pay

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MJE
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reconciling to an employees pay

The scheduled payment for an employee's pay stopped, so I had to pay two fortnights in one payment from my bank account - even though they were run separately in the payroll. Now I can match it up when reconciling in the bank feeds. How do I do that, or doesn't it matter? Can I just tick it off under reconcile accounts?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reconciling to an employees pay

Hi @MJE 

Thanks for your post. You can manually tick those transactions in the Reconcile Accounts window but you would first need to hide the payment in the bank feeds window by right clicking on the transaction and selecting hide. The only thing I would be aware of though is if the actual payment was made in a different month than the pay period. As the ATO use the actual payment date to determine the month/quarter/FY that a pay falls into, it may be worth checking with your accountant to ensure you report that pay correctly.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post