Report for Employees Tax Table Option

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BronMcK
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Report for Employees Tax Table Option

Good Morning

I am wondering if there is a report I can run to show what tax table option our employees are set up with in their cards...eg Tax Free Threshold, No Tax Free Threshold or Working Holiday Maker etc...

We have over 200 employees so would prefer a report to show this as opposed to opening each one etc.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Report for Employees Tax Table Option

Hi @BronMcK 

The Employee Employment Details report (Reports>>Payroll>>Employee) will show the employee's tax table. However, this particular report is an employee per page report and probably not ideal if you are looking at just checking the tax table the employee is on.

My recommendation would be to use the File>>Import/Export Assistant and export out the employee card information that you require i.e. the fields would be Co./Last Name, First Name, Tax Table and any other additional fields. By doing it as an export of the data, it will give you a text file which can be opened in NotePad or Excel or another application and if you have export just those fields out you need it makes it clearer to check the information as it would be in a list form. Our Help Article: Exporting data would be able to assist with that export process. 

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

BronMcK
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Report for Employees Tax Table Option