Reportable FBT Amount Only on Payment Summary - MYOB Not able to print/email

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Laura85
Trusted Cover User
84 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

84Posts

4Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reportable FBT Amount Only on Payment Summary - MYOB Not able to print/email

I need to print two Payment Summaries with no Gross Payments only Reportable Fringe Benefit Amounts - for some reason MYOB is unable to print these out when in the Payment Summary Assistant? I can add the amounts in there but it won't print or email them. 

I have been able to do this last year and know the "work around" to add 100 -100 in the Employee Card.

Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Laura85
Trusted Cover User
84 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

84Posts

4Kudos

5Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reportable FBT Amount Only on Payment Summary - MYOB Not able to print/email

MYOB did send these by email even though it says it won't! I tested these to be sent to my email address for the two employees. 

I suggest people to try this trick as it worked for me.

suensuds
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Australia
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Reportable FBT Amount Only on Payment Summary - MYOB Not able to print/email

Need to do a payment summary with RFB for a staff member who left before any July 18 payroll.  They are not showing in the Payment Summary process.  Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

Laura85
Trusted Cover User
84 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

84Posts

4Kudos

5Solutions

Sue, go to that employees card in MYOB, Payroll Details, Pay History and show Year-To-Date. Here add $100 into Base Hourly (or another wage category) and also a negative -$100 in another wages category and this trick will make the employee appear on your Payment Summary Assistant so that you can add the FBT Amount. Smiley Happy 

Hope this helps!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post