Reprinting a Payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TomD
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

19Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reprinting a Payslip

One of my colleagues did not receive his last payslip (emailed to the usual email account). I resend this two days later but he still says he did not get it. I now tried to reprint it and hand it to him personally but I can't get it to show up in the relevant window. In fact it seems none of the payslips generated on 29. June will show up.  Is there any reason for that.  I tried "not sent/printed"and "printed before" but no change to the filter or selection or date range makes any difference. 

3 REPLIES 3
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Reprinting a Payslip

Hi @TomD 

Thank you for your post. Can I please clarify if it was only 1 employee that didn't received the email payslip or was it all employees? Also, when trying to preview payslips prior to printing are you receiving an error message? If yes, can you please let me know the exact wording of that error message.

If you are not receiving an error message, can you please try putting through a dummy paycheque with 1 hour and amount against each payroll category they have had in the past, then delete this pay. After this is done, the correct "employeepayrollcategoryregisters" are created in the database and payslips should send from that point on.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

TomD
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

19Kudos

3Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Jesh,

thank you very much for responding. Sorry it took me so long to get back. 

I don't know why this one staff member did not get his payslip, everyone else received it, so it may be a one-off or spam/junk folder issue.

The reason for my failure to reprint it also has been solved - a clear user issue (ie me ).  I keep forgetting that for most functions in MYOB you need to press "refresh" if you do anything.  While I understand this when I change filter settings in a session, it seems a bit counterintuitive that you need to do this to when opening the relevant function and  setting your filter criteria.  

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @TomD 

Thank you for your reply. 

Great to hear that you solved the issue of reprinting a payslip and thank you for your feedback; I will be sure to send that across to the relevant team. With respect to that one employee not receiving their payslip via email, as you have suggested it is most likely a spam/junk folder issue, and therefore I would be inclined to advise the receiver of the 'rejected' email of the address that these emails are coming from, thus asking them to whitelist that email address to ensure that any emails from it doesn’t get blocked in future. 

Please let me and the MYOB Community know if we can provide any more assistance. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post