Reverse Pay Superannuation lock period

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
slug2012
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reverse Pay Superannuation lock period

I have been trying to reverse a superannuation payment in MYOB Accountright Payroll but I get the following error message: You can't record transactions dated in the lock period. The lock period is specified in the Security tab of the Preferences window.

My lock date is set to 1 over a month ago, I have also closed and reopened Accountright, but no luck.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: reversing superannuation payment entry error message record transactions dated in the lock period even though the date is well past the lock period

Hi @slug2012 

We are aware of an issue that does affect the AccountRight 20xx product range that when reversing a Pay Superannuation transaction a lock period message will appear. This is even if the date listed is well in advance of the lock period date, provided that a lock period is set the error will appear. The error has been passed across to our product team for closer investigation for an in-product fix. Currently, the workaround is to remove the lock period, record that transaction and then lock the period as intended.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post