Reverting unpaid leave hours

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mariee11
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reverting unpaid leave hours

Hello,

I need to revert hours that i allocated to unpaid leave back out of unpaid leave as the employee decided to use his annual leave hours instead. I have already processed a new pay with the annual leave hours but how do i cancel the hours booked to unpaid leave ?. I dont have unpaid leave showing in the accrual field as this is how i would do sick or annual leave adjustments so i am a little unsure of this one.

Thanks  for your assistance.

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reverting unpaid leave hours

Hi @Mariee11

One possible way to correct this would be to delete and redo the correcting pay. When you do the correcting pay, there will be two lines on the pay. The first would be the unpaid leave which would be a negative amount of the number of hours being swapped over, while the annual leave hours would be a positive for the same amount.

This will result in the pay having a zero dollar net amount, assuming theres no other payroll items on the pay. In addition as there are hours against the annual leave wage category, which Im assuming is linked to the entitlement, the entitlement will be reduced by that many hours.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post