Australia
hpalazzi
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

SMSF setup

I don't know what is going on at MYOB, I have been on hold for an hour. 

I just have a few questions regarding SMSF.  I found the instructions for Account Right Pre, however my screen does not have all of the lists which the online instuctions have listed.  I am missing they type of superfund drop down menue where you can select Self-Managed.  I am at a loss I can't fix it any have a suggestion?

I am still on hold no sign of anyone answering Smiley Sad

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,894 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2894Posts

420Kudos

441Solutions

Re: SMSF setup

Hi @hpalazzi

The Type Drop-down menu for SMSF's tends to appear when we have begun an application, or completed an application, to begin using the PaySuper Service within AccountRight 2018.

If we have not started this, then the Type Drop-down menu does not appear. If you would like to use MYOB's PaySuper Service, you can look into this option by seeing this support note: Sign up for Pay Super

Alternatively, you may be interested in showing support to this Idea posted on the AccountRight Idea Exchange: Superannuation fund setup of self-managed super fund (not using Pay Superannuation)

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

hpalazzi
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
hpalazzi
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

I am still on hold.   To get a simple answer to this very simple question has takenone and one and a half hours!!!!

Thanks you for responding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have take up a max if 5 minutes of someones time if MYOB would answer the god dam phone.    

I have already started the process for superannuation link, i am waiting on MYOB to deposit 1c into my account so i can finish the setup for superannuartion.    Thank god you guys you are better at that stuff cause you phone service needs some god dam improvement.

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,894 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2894Posts

420Kudos

441Solutions

Hi @hpalazzi

Sorry for the delays with our Service teams, I have definitely passed on your feedback to our teams here.

If you have any questions, or run into any other troubles, please feel free to browse & search the community to find the answer or even start a new post above and one of the Community members will be happy to help.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post