STD

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CBS48
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STD

I am a bookkeeper and have to report payroll for each client. One file is on line the other is not. The accountant for the client not on the cloud has set me up with all the deails required to do the reporting. The ato rejects every report 

• The software provider has not been nominated to secure your online (cloud) transmissions. (ATO error code: SBR.GEN.AUTH.006)
  • Question: do all custome files have to be on line to report the payroll to the ATO ?

I am spending too much time on this, the accountant has been told by the ATO that everything is ok

1 REPLY 1
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STD

Hi @CBS48 

Thanks for your post.

• The Single Touch Payroll error SBR.GEN.AUTH.006 is showing up if the ATO has not been notified that you're using MYOB for payroll reporting.  The linked help article goes into more detail on whether they have or have not been notified and what to do if necessary. 
  • A client can be offline and still report through STP. 

Let me know if you're able to get this sorted. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post