STP- EOFY Finalisation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SPerera
Trusted Cover User
39 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

39Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP- EOFY Finalisation

Please could anybody help with below issues I have found in my EOFY finalaisations in STP,

1. If individual employee YTD verification totals in STP not matching with our payroll reports? - We have reported all recored pays to ATO through STP. There are no reports in the system not reported to ATO for the financial year.

2. We can see some payment totals against terminated employees who hasn't get paid for this financial year. I have a feeling that payroll officer may accidently recoreded pay or two against these cards and deleted them after that. Looks like they haven't reverse in STP. What can we do to get ride of these?

4 REPLIES 4
bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP- EOFY Finalisation

Hi @SPerera 

1. If your Payroll Activity, Payroll Register and STP reports all balance and are correct, try doing a $0 pay for the effected employee and report it through STP to see if that pushes the correct figures to the verification report.

2. You can’t reverse pays through STP, you need to do an update event which is the $0 pay I mentioned above.

Were they terminated through the Payroll Reporting Centre?

In the terminated employees card, Payroll Details>Pay History tab, if there are no amounts for this year try the $0 pay as well.  To check if this has worked before reporting it to the ATO you can choose ‘cancel’ at the declaration screen when processing the pay, record the pay, then check the report for that payrun in the Payroll Reporting Centre. If it’s worked then you can send the report.

‘Let me know how you go

Tracey

SPerera
Trusted Cover User
39 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

39Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Thank you. I have run 0 dollar pays for employees who hasn't got paid in 2018/19 financial year but got some dollar figures in STP. That solution works for that. 

I have terminated employees who has got paid in 2018/19 financial year through STP but not matching their payroll report figures and STP reports. Anybody knows how to fix them?

SPerera
Trusted Cover User
39 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

39Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Yes...... Tracy. It is reading the payroll history. All good now. Thank you again.

bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

You’re welcome @SPerera, glad you got it sorted 😊

Didn't find your answer here?