STP Phase 2 paused!!!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Beach
Partner
143 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

143Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Phase 2 paused!!!

So - would MYOB please advise how long the 'pause' on STP phase 2 might last??? I had clients booked in tomorrow morning for me  to assist them in setting up STP Phase 2.  Very lucky I went to one of the files today in preparation - only to find that my time tomorrow would be wasted.  Why on earth could MYOB not send out a bulk email to all MYOB customers and partners regarding this issue. I would have wasted 2 hours of my time yesterday driving to site only to find there was nothing I could do. 

6 REPLIES 6
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP Phase 2 paused!!!

Hi @Beach

We don't have an ETA on how long the pause will be, updates on this will be made on our Help Article Getting ready for STP Phase 2

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Beach
Partner
143 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

143Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

thanks... but a heads up to MYOB customers and partners (I am a partner and knew nothing about the pause) would save some of us a lot of  wasted time, and, at this time of the year, wasted time is the last thing we need.

MarcDrew
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have just tried to commence STP Phase 2 and am still getting the paused message as pe below - still not very helpful and I can;t find any answers anywhere !!

"Preparing for Single Touch Payroll Phase 2

Transitioning to STP Phase 2

We’ve hit pause on transitions to STP 2 right now, while we make some improvements.
Hold tight and watch this space – moving to STP 2 will be back soon."

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @MarcDrew

STP Phase 2 is still currently paused as per that message you've received, as such you won't be able to transition to Phase 2 at this time. When this is back up and running an update will be made on this Help Article

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

WayneC
Experienced Partner
64 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

64Posts

58Kudos

1Solutions

I agree!!

The lack of notification and communication is appalling. We are MYOB partners too, and the only way we found out about the pause was because I spent a long time in a phone support queue (another big issue!) and there was a hold message advising of the pause. I recently did a lot of digging just to try and find out if the pause was still on, and there wasnt any stand alone articles that covered it. Ended up finding a small paragraph hidden away in a getting ready for STP 2 type article somewhere, that I can only assume is still current (there was not date on it, so who knows. There are lots of out of date support articles out there). 

We need to be notified about these sorts of things so we can plan our workload of clients we will need to assist with the change over.

It is the same with updates to MYOB Business. We arent notified of changes in there unless we happen to catch sporadic in app messaging. Often it is ads for finance or loan products though.

MYOB dont seem to have a problem in sending us emails about their latest sales promotions or price increases though. We get plenty of those! More interested in trying to get us to sell their product than provide decent support and product updates. 

Beach
Partner
143 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

143Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

@WayneC 

MYOB no longer care about customers or MYOB partners - all they want is sales and dollars. I for one have never pushed MYOB to any of my clients as I don't believe in the commissions they would have paid me.  I suggest to clients that they should sign up themselves if they wish to use MYOB. There should be no such thing as commissions for getting clients to sign up - it should be against the code of practice. I recommend MYOB if and only if it is the right solution for my client - not so that I can get a commission.

cheers,

Liz

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post