STP Phase2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fran_29
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Phase2

Hi,

I have just received ugraded Myob version 2022 4.0

Is MYOB ready for the STP Phase 2?

When I click on Payroll Reporting, it says that it's time to move to Single Touch Payroll Phase 2. and click Get started, and I have to put my company file online.

After putting the file online, will I get information on how to move to STP phase 2??

Also I have to move MYOB to a new laptop, could you please help how to move the program to the new laptop, or will it be easier when it will be online, then I can access it on the new laptop?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Fran

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: STP Phase2

Hi @Fran_29

Thanks for your post. To complete the STP Phase 2 set up, your file will need to be online. Once you put the file online, you can then go through the steps to set up STP Phase 2. Information and instructions on this is available on our help article Getting ready for STP Phase 2

If you're moving across to a new laptop and your file is still offline our help article Setting up AccountRight on a new computer has the information and instructions on what you'll need to do. You can download the latest version via our downloads page or your my.MYOB account

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Fran_29
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for your quick response.

Just a question.

After putting the company file online and going forward with STP phase 2, will I receive instructions how to go ahead with Phase 2?

If the company file is online,how do I install Myob on my new laptop. Do I download the latest MYOB software and login ? Will I be able to work on the new laptop with all data saved. Thank you

Kind Regards

Fran

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Fran_29

You won't receive an email on how to go ahead with STP 2 after going online, please follow help article Getting ready for STP Phase 2 under heading To move to STP Phase 2, once you've moved across at step 6 you will be ready to use STP Phase 2 and send an update event to make sure the ATO has the current YTD payroll totals for your employees. After this you wil be on STP 2 and can continue to report payroll. 

Correct, once you're online you can install the latest version of AccountRight via our downloads page and login online with your MYOB email address and password to access the file. All data will be saved online, more information on this is available on our help article Put your company file online. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post