STP: Reportable Employer Super Contributions not showing up in STP reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Optomist
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP: Reportable Employer Super Contributions not showing up in STP reports

Hi,

I'm trying to finalise our STP reporting for the 2019-20 year, and not all of the Salary Sacrifice (Superannuation) entries appear to have made it across to the single touch payroll as Reportable Employer Super Contributions.

Here is an example for our Payroll Activity (detail) report:

Untitled1.jpg

Compared with our STP report for the same employee / director:

Untitled2.jpg

For some reason only 4500.00 of the 14996.00 of salary sacrifice payments have shown up as RESC amounts. All other amounts are carried over, and there is no difference in any of the salary sacrifice entries. The only thing I can think of that would be unusual is that the salary sacrifice entries were all entered into payroll on days where no other wages were recorded, for example Base Salary was 2250.00 and Directors Sal Sac Super was -2250.00, giving a zero amount paycheque. However this was true for all entries to make up to the 14996.00 amount. They were all submitted using STP. I don't understand why only some of these entries made it across to STP reporting. Please help!

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Optomist
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP: Reportable Employer Super Contributions not showing up in STP reports

Very strange, the problem seemed to fix itself overnight . STP report now showing up correctly.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah the fun of using MYOB.

sironmonger
Experienced Cover User
57 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

57Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

I have exactly the same problem unfortunately ours hasnt fixed itself overnight.......

Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Hello both,

@Optomist, glad to see that your issue has resolved itself. @sironmonger, in order to better assist could you please provide a few more details of what you are experiencing? Is it the same case of Salary Sacrifice not showing properly on the Summary of Payments? If possible, could you also provide screenshots of your Payroll Activity Detail Report and Summary of Payments? Also, is this for EOFY reporting or is this happening in current financial year reports you are pulling? 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post