STP Reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JessicaSinclair
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Reporting

Hi 

Just trying to report STP and I am getting the below/attached message. Can you please let me know how to get passed this to be able to report STP.  

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: STP Reporting

Hello @JessicaSinclair 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

This can happen when accessing a file in the browser, not all pay items will open successfully. When trying to open one of these pay items the error comes up.

This is caused by Pay items that cannot be opened without the error in the browser will open fine in the desktop app.

You will be able to follow the below steps to identify the employee linked to this pay item causing the issue :

1. Make note of all employees linked to this pay item and unlink all
  2. Link one employee at a time back to this pay item and check if the pay item opens in the browser until you identify the employee card causing this issue
  3. Once the employee is identified, open the employee card and check in the 'Profile' if there are any special characters or spaces in the name, address fields by copying the content to the notepad and remove those extra characters and save the employee card
  4. Link the employee card back to the pay item and check if the issue is fixed

Once you do this it should resolve the issue.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post