STP Year to date reporting incorrect - ETPs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Stins
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP Year to date reporting incorrect

Hi LisaMBA

I was referred to the post by Steven  - ETP appearing as double

I used this to get the fix done for the current year and from what I have read it is fixed from then on.  Athough my STP reporting was overstating the figures so not sure if same issue.

I have ETP payments to do this month so will be interesting to see if it works correctly.

Daniathome1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same problem all MYOB reports are reconciling but not to the STP - has a resolution been found?

Daniathome1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Having the same issue - myob reports all reconcilling but not STP ???? Any updates??

Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

0Kudos

78Solutions

Hello @LisaMBA @Daniathome1 

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues getting your final figures to match STP figures.  If you have identified ETPs as the offending numbers, did the link provided by @bungy15 ETP appearing as double clear things up?  As stated in that link:

"Note: This particular situation has been resolved for the future, however, for employees with ETPs created during the Payroll Year 2018-2019 may be affected, depending on when that ETP was created for Payroll reporting."

If not, as the original post is directly related to ETP double ups and has been resolved, I kindly invite you to create your own new threads on the boards with further elaboration on your particuar inconsistencies so that we and the community might better determine what might be causing your numbers to not match.

As a general statement, STP relies on YTD data being put through so first port of call would be to do $0.00 pays as an update event, and then checking categories have been set up correctly.  Other helpful things would be to determine if it attects certaing groups, or all areas, but again, kindly create new posts for these issues if they do not relate to the parent post.

** If you are still having issues with ETPs please let us know, otherwise this issue is considered resolved **

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post