STP and Terminated Employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Retsel
Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP and Terminated Employee

I started using STP on 1/10/2019.  Just prior to that date, an employee was terminated, and this person's payroll information has not been transmitted to the ATO. Hence, I am unable to finalize the FY.  I thought that I could correct this by doing a $0 pay run for the employee.  However, even though I have re-acted the person's employee card, they do not appear in the employee list for the pay run. I am using AR 2020.2.   Any suggestions on how I can solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP and Terminated Employee

Hello @Retsel 

Can I confirm that you have removed the termination date for that employee and processed the $0 pay with a 30/06/20 date on it? This may be why they are still not showing up in STP. Additionally, please make sure that the Employment Basis status is set to 'Individual' within the employee's card file.  You can check this by going to Cards > Card list > Employee Card > Payroll details tab > Personal details tab. Employment Basis of 'Other' would prevent them from showing up in STP as well.

Please note if the $0 has not been 'Accepted' yet, the updates won't show in MYOB. If this has now gone through as 'Accepted' and you still don't see the employee, please let me know and I will investigate further. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Retsel
Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP and Terminated Employee

Thank You!  I thought that I had removed the termination date from the employee card but when I re-checked today, it was still there.  Issue resolved. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post