STP eofy finalisation and is it a mistake to update to 2020.2 before lodging final pay for June 2020

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mrshanna
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

77Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP eofy finalisation and is it a mistake to update to 2020.2 before lodging final pay for June 2020

2 POINTS

Q1 TODAY I UPDATED MY MYOB FROM 2020.1 TO 2020.2, I AM NOW READING HORROR STORIES OF PAYS NOT CALCULATING CORRECTLY, THINK IT IS TO DO WITH SUPER.  IS THIS STILL THE CASE?

Q2 AFTER YOU LODGE YOUR FINAL PAY FOR THIS FINANCIAL YEAR HOW DO YOU CLOSE THAT OFF IF YOU ARE USING STP?

THINK I FOUND THIS ANSWER TO Q2 IN PAYROLL REPORTING EOFY FINALISATION.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP eofy finalisation and is it a mistake to update to 2020.2 before lodging final pay for June 2020

Hi @mrshanna 

We did identify that for some clients AccountRight 2020.2 was incorrectly superannuation and expenses. However, this has been addressed in our AccountRight 2020.2.2 patch update. I would recommend going to Help>>About AccountRight to see what version you are using. If you are using AccountRight 2020.2.2 you are good to go. If you are on AccountRight 2020.2 or 2020.2.1 you want to review Forum posts: AccountRight 2020.2.2 patch upgrade availableSuperannuation not calculating correctly in AccountRight 2020.2.

Our Help Article: End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting would be the one to look at in reference to the end of the payroll year for STP/payroll reporting purposes.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

mrshanna
Experienced Cover User
77 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

77Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP eofy finalisation and is it a mistake to update to 2020.2 before lodging final pay for June 2020

Thanks Steve,. phew mine is 2020.2.2!!

I will check out that link though, thanks for the tip.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post