STP finalisation on local file urgent!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sally001
Partner
193 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

193Posts

5Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP finalisation on local file urgent!

My client has been lodging weekly STP from his accountright 2020.2 "local" file.

He has asked me as his Bas agent/myob partner to lodge his STP finalisation report for end of year. 

When I try to do this the message says I don't have access to his account?

My account manager said I don't need an invite access to a local file (It's not online).

Then I was waiting on the phone for support but couldn't wait the hour queue time.

Can someone from MYOB  support advise me how to submit STP finalisation to the ATO under my login on behalf of my client please? 

Do I change the serial number to my own and then change it back? Will that work or what can I do as this job needs to be finalised asap! 

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP finalisation on local file urgent!

Hi @Sally001 

If the company file is stored locally, you would need to be invited to the company file as an AccountRight Live Owner or AccountRight Live Administrator. Payroll Reporting being a live service and thus looks at your AccountRight Live Login information.

To arrange for that, you want to get the AccountRight Live Owner of the serial number to navigate to their my.MYOB account>>Select My Account>>Manage AccountRight Live. From within here, they can invite you to the serial number as the AccountRight Live Administrator. Once you have accepted that invitation you should be good to go with setting up that STP and adding yourself as a payroll declared. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Sally001
Partner
193 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

193Posts

5Kudos

4Solutions

Re: STP finalisation on local file urgent!

This worked! I was just onsite and the client invited me into his serial number.

Thanks Steven! 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post