STP2 - CHILD SUPPORT ATO CATEGORY

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
YasminG1
Valued User
117 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

117Posts

49Kudos

11Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP2 - CHILD SUPPORT ATO CATEGORY

Hi Myob,

Just going through my STP2 catergories and I was wondering when MYOB will update the Child Support Deductions category.  I found as per the mesage below that this field hasn't been created as yet?

4. Child Support

Businesses will have the option to include child support garnishees and deductions in their STP report, reducing the need to provide separate advice to the Child Support Registrar. (Please note: this option is not yet available in MYOB products.)

For the moment should I assign it as non-reportable and just continue to report to Services Australia direct?

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP2 - CHILD SUPPORT ATO CATEGORY

Hi @YasminG1,

That's correct. You can't currently report your child support deductions to the ATO via STP from AccountRight. This means you can assign Not Reportable as the ATO Reporting Category in your child support deduction payroll categories.

If you had any further queries, do feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

HW66
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP2 - CHILD SUPPORT ATO CATEGORY

How can MYOB be saying it is STP2 ready when there are so many qlitches to be fixed

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post