STP2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Girlie
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP2

Good day!

Salary sacrifice deductions like Credit Card, loan, car repayment, bills etc. which was reported separate in an employee income statement as RFBA. Is it not reportable or to be assigned in STP 2 salary sacrifice- other employee benefit? Second, Payroll Categories like Director's Fees & Unused holiday pay, was assigned in Gross Wages, in STP 2 on Director's Fees &  Unused leave on termination. Do I need to change STP1 Gross Wages to director's fees & unused leave to make it the same with STP 2 categories?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP2

Hi @Girlie 

Thanks for your post. We're currently working with the ATO on the required changes for STP Phase 2 and will be updating our software accordingly over the next few months. We will provide help articles and Community Forum posts with detailed information as we get closer to the mandatory reporting date of 1 January 2022.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post