Sending message to active employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Sending message to active employees

Hi all

Does anyone know how to send a bulk email out to all active employees.  I would like to sending a note about the Christmas closedown and attach a leave form.   As all the iformation is in MYOB it would be good to send from there, rather than having to add this all to MS Outlook. 

Any ideas please?   I have tried google search and the knowledge base, but cannot find anything.

Thank you

Elizabeth

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

630Kudos

1,224Solutions

Re: Sending message to active employees

Hi @elizabethpoff 

Within AccountRight, you can drill into an employee card > Email to send them a custom email. I'm afraid that this cannot be done in bulk.

However AccountRight does have a Outlook sync feature. This allows you to export all of your employee cards over to Outook as contacts, then use Outlook to do bulk emailing. To do so please go to Card File > Card List > click on Synchronise Cards (located at the bottom). As this process cannot be undone, we do recommend make a backup first, then proceed. Next you can tick the employee type, with 'Export inactive cards' unticked, complete the export to Outlook contacts. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post