Setting up super categories

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lee13
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Setting up super categories

Good morning

I am trying to set up super categories (building industry) for our site employees so i dont have to enter manually each time.  I thought i followed the MYOB instruction correctly but when i run a accrual by fund category report, one of the particular categories is appearing for every staff member.  i have re-checked to make sure the appropriate category is ticked for the right staff member.

Any clues as to what i am doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Setting up super categories

Hello @Lee13 

A couple things you could look into here, along with ensuring all steps were followed as per the Help Article on setting up super funds.. First, I would check to see that you did not select a default super fund accidentally. Go to Setup>>General Payroll Information>>Default Superannuation Fund to double check this. 

Then, you've mentioned that each employee is ticked against the correct super fund category. Can you double check that the same category is applied in their Employee Card? To do this, go into the Employee Card >> Payroll Details >> Superannuation >> check that the Super Fund listed there is correct and that the corresponding Employee Membership Number has been added. 

Let me know how you go and I am happy to investigate further if needed.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Lee13
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Setting up super categories