Single Touch Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LynneH
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Single Touch Payroll

Because of error in a pay, I have inadvertently deleted a pay after it had been recorded in the payroll reporting centre with another pay that is correct.

I have raised a new pay but the pay I deleted in still showing in the payroll reporting centre.  I have not sent either transactions to the ATO.

What do I need to do to correct this?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Single Touch Payroll

Hi @LynneH 

Payruns can't be deleted from the Payroll Reporting Centre or from the ATO Business Portal. But the ATO are interested in the YTD amounts not the individual pay periods. You have a couple of options to fix your situation and it is personal choice.

You can send both reports to the ATO, send them in the order they were recorded and wait until the first one is accepted before sending the second. This is because each report overrides the previous one so you want the most recent report to be the correct one. Once they are sent you can download the report for the most recent report by clicking on the ... button for that report and selecting Download. Then check that the YTD amounts are correct.  If the YTD amounts aren't correct you can process a $0 (void) pay  to update the YTD amounts with the ATO.

The other option is to process a $0 pay and declare that payrun.  That will send the correct YTD amounts to the ATO but it will leave the other two reports in the reporting centre as unsent. Just remember not to send them later as it will mess up your YTD amounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post