Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Staff Card

Hi Everyone, 

My manager is asking me to print out staff list with staff phone and email address. 

I am using MYOB 2020.2, I can't print staff with email address. is there anyway I can print that? 

I know I can choose "Custom Field", if I can't print staff list with email address but I can choose "Custom Field", so is there anyway custom field can direct copy staff wages? or I had enter one by one? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Partner
21 Posts
Partner
Partner

21Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Staff Card

Hi there,

I dont think you can.  However if you go to card list - select employees - right mouse click on the column header bar and it will give you an option "column chooser" - select email address and this should then add the email addresses for the employees.  

Form the card list screen if you have something like a snipping tools, you should be able to get the information that way.

otherwise - reports- card detail- select employees - display report.  This will give you all the details, but cant export to excel to delete the extra and not required information.

hopefully this will provide some ideas

good luck

Dianna

employee card file headers.JPG
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,264 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,264Posts

246Kudos

356Solutions

Re: Staff Card

Hi @Tunbac , @Dlmad 

Whereas the standard reports in AccountRight would not allow it, you can export the employee cards by going to File>>Import/Export Assistant>>Export data>>Cards>>Employees as that would allow you to export them to excel as well and you can choose which columns you specifically want to be displayed.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post