Super Authorised but popup window said 2nd authorisation needed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ElkaS
Trusted Cover User
68 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

68Posts

17Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super Authorised but popup window said 2nd authorisation needed

I'm an authoriser of Super in our files and I completed the authorisation yesterday for 2 payroll files via SMS Code and the Status says Processing Payment. However I had a window pop up that said "Almost there!.... You've authorisaed the payment, but someone else also needs to authorise it". When our Pay Administrator logged in and went to the Manage Payments window the status also said Processing Payment and she couldn't do another authorisation.  Does this mean that the direct debit will be taken from our bank acct today or if our Pay Administrator needs to approve it first - how does she do this? Thanks, Elka

25 REPLIES 25
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Super Authorised but popup window said 2nd authorisation needed

HI @ElkaS 

Thanks for your post. Due to other circumstances, we have disabled Pay super processing at this time. We do hope to have that process back in place soon. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

With regard to the authorisation message, this is being looked into by our teams.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ElkaS
Trusted Cover User
68 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

68Posts

17Kudos

3Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Thanks @Tracey_H , I assume that's due to the error in doubling of direct debits that's recently occurred and being looked into, and so the payment will only be taken out when resolved? Cheers, Elka

TODonnell
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

**edit**

I have just seen a response where you are stating super processing has been disabled?

So can I process oour super or not???

Thanks

Hi, we have also had super payment issues. We have had our super returned to us, yet there were no errors & yet nothing states why it was returned.

We reversed the super payment & resubmitted it, now for it to come up stating the above message that it needs to be authorised - yet there is no where for anyone to be ablelto authorise it. 

We have enven checked our bank, where there is also no where for anyone to authorise.

Can you pelase advise what is going on?

Everything was working fine before MYOB changed how they are now paying the super?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @TODonnell and @ElkaS 

The service that facilitates our superannuation payments has been re-enabled, as such, super payments are being processed.

• If your super payment was refunded you will need to reverse and re-process that payment.
  • If the payment was not refunded you don't need to do anything.
  • If the super payment was deducted twice and refunded, record a Spend money for the second withdrawal and a Receive money for the refund

With regard to the message asking for a second authoriser. Our teams are investigating this, in the meantime, you can simply click ok and ignore it and the payment will be processed.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Nincha
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracy, when the super payment will reach superfunds? We paid on 11 February. It is 2 weeks today. Where do you keep the money meanwhile. Could you just refund them if you are unable to process the payment?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Nincha 

I have replied to your post hereGenerally speaking, we do aim for 5 day turnaround time for those payments, however, we are seeing what we can do to expedite the process for customers at this time.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

idrck
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Team 

I am tagging onto this post reply.

Our funds were returned and I have now reprocessed but confirming as long as the payment says completed in the manage superannuation screen then the payment is ok and ignore the second authorisation message as detailed in your reply "With regard to the message asking for a second authoriser. Our teams are investigating this, in the meantime, you can simply click ok and ignore it and the payment will be processed."

Thank you

Donna

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @idrck 

That's correct, if only one authoriser is set up you can ignore that message and the payment will be processed.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

222Kudos

4Solutions

For the record, this comment...

@Tracey_H wrote:

With regard to the message asking for a second authoriser. Our teams are investigating this, in the meantime, you can simply click ok and ignore it and the payment will be processed.

...is the kind of message I wouldn't mind receiving as a mass email to all registered pay super users. I shouldn't have to come here to the forum to investigate it. 

I am already subscribed to the status issues emails, why can't we be notified about stuff like this? Because you don't want the users to know just how many issues there are that we don't know about because they don't necessarily affect us directly? Instead, I've wasted 5 minutes whinging when if MYOB had just sent an email to us all when you became aware of the issue, I would have just clicked OK and been done with it.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post